Dexter Sharper (District 177) will report on the Georgia statehouse legislative session.
Early voting is open now. We need to encourage Democrats to vote
- in the Democratic Primary,
- for Lowndes County School Board candidates,
- on T-SPLOST. Do we wish to take a position on T-SPLOST?
Tickets will be available for $25.00 for the LCDP Annual BBQ, which will be held at Mathis Auditorium, June 2, 2018.
When: 6PM Monday, May 7, 2018
Dexter Sharper Center
2153 Bemiss Road, Valdosta, Georgia 31602-1940
What: Vote in the Primary: Monthly LCDP Meeting
See separate post for details on districts, and candidates for Georgia statehouse and other statewide offices, Public Service Commission, Lowndes County Board of Education, Lowndes County Commission, and U.S. Congress.
You can become an LCDP member or renew today to help elect Democrats!
About the Lowndes County Democratic Party
The Lowndes County Democratic Party:
- promotes development of Party organization and activities
- seeks and encourages qualified candidates for public office
- supports Democratic nominees
- performs such election functions as are required by law
- maintains appropriate records, promotes and adds logistical support to the State Affirmative Action program
- raises funds for the above purposes
J.D. Rice, Chair
Lowndes County Democratic Party
P.O. Box 4198
Valdosta, GA 31604