Here are videos of Jason Carter and the other Democratic candidates who came to the Annual Lowndes County Democratic Party Barbecue July 1st 2014.
Valarie Wilson has a runoff Tuesday for Georgia School Superintendent (the other candidate was invited but did not attend). In November, Democrats can vote for Bikram Mohanty for Georgia State Senate District 8, Dexter Sharper for Georgia House District 177 (unopposed incumbent), Daniel Blackman for Public Service Commission, Robbin Shipp for Labor Commissioner, and of course Jason Carter for Governor.
Here are links to the videos, followed by a playlist.
- Introduction –Gretchen Quarterman
- Jason Carter for Governor of Georgia –Introduction by Laverne Gaskins
- I”ll be the governor of Georgia, not just Atlanta –Jason Carter
- Focus on higher education for prosperous people and economy –Jason Carter
- Applause for Jason Carter for Governor
- Valarie Wilson for State School Superintendent –Laverne Gaskins
- Public education for Georgia’s success –Valarie Wilson for GA School Supt.
- Robbin Shipp for GA Labor Commissioner –Introduction by Laverne Gaskins
- Time for Labor Dept. to serve the people –Robbin Shipp for GA Labor Commissioner
- Daniel Blackman for Public Service Commission –Introduction by Laverne Gaskins
- Solar power & wireless broadband, not nuke rate hikes –Daniel Blackman for GA PSC
- Bikram Mohanty for GA Senate Dist. 8 –Introduction by Laverne Gaskins
- Fearless in solving our problems together –Bikram Mohanty for Ga Sen Dist 8
- Dexter Sharper, GA House Dist. 177 –Introduction by Laverne Gaskins
- Proactively help candidates –Dexter Sharper
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: Jason Carter headlining BBQ
Annual BBQ, Lowndes County Democratic Party (LCDP),
Gretchen Quarterman (Chair), Dennis Marks (Vice-Chair / Elections), Amanda Hall (Vice-Chair / Membership), Richard Saeger (Vice-Chair / Qualifying), Jerrell Anderson (Secretary), James J. Parker (Treasurer),
Video by John S. Quarterman for Lowndes County Democratic Party (LCDP),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 2014-04-07.